Book a seat
We operate shuttle services to more than 20 locations. You can book a seat or transport freight on these flights. If you are flexible with your travel plans please contact us. We can then inform you of flights that become available to your destination.
Please contact our bookings staff if you are interested in booking a seat on a shuttle, via our contact page or email [email protected]
Weekly Shuttle Services
We currently have three shuttle services operating across the Central, Eastern and Western Equatorial equatorial regions.
- Monday & Friday – Eastern Equatorial* (Juba, Torit, Ohilang, Lokutok, Kimatong, Chukudum, Nagashot, Kapoeta, Lokichogio, return to Juba)
- Tuesday & Thursday – Western Equatorial* (Juba, Mundri, Maridi, Ibba, Yambio, return to Juba)
- Wednesday – Central Equatorial* (Juba, Mundri, Yei, Nimule, Arua, return to Juba)
- Wednesday – North Western Shuttle* (Mvolo, Yirol, Rumbek, Tonj, Wau, Akot, Malualkon, Aweil)
* Exact route and destinations are determined two days before the flight in accordance with passenger and operational needs.
Monthly Mission Runs
We operate monthly flights to Yida on the last Friday of every month and Aweil and Malualkon. These routes specifically target Christian and mission organisations but we welcome other passengers wishing to travel to these areas.
For more information, please contact our bookings staff if you are interested via our contact page or email [email protected]
For partners and organisations working in Eastern Equatoria, we operate weekly services to Lokichoggio in northern Kenya, as well as the capital Nairobi.
We can also connect with Arua in northern Uganda. For flights originating in Uganda contact our MAF office in Uganda.